- the high quality of our services and products,
- the prompt and sound project completion,
- the overall output and
- meeting the legal requirements relating both to the operation of the company, as well as to our products and services.
HOMEOTECH is committed to consistently meet the specific needs of its clients in the field of environmental management, where we:
- set quality objectives as part of our business planning and continuous measurement, monitoring, adjustment and review of critical parameters and processes related to those by the Upper Management,
- employ staff with higher education, specialization and long-term experience, working in a friendly, professionally suitable, safe and healthy environment,
- hold the greatest possible expertise and experience in the field of services regarding the natural environment,
- perpetually communicate with clients and constantly improve the quality of our services and products, also based on our clients’ proposals for improvement,
- provide high quality products and solutions based on cooperation with reliable providers,
- persistently monitor the developments at international level as part of the constant effort to continuously improve our products, which is a major concern and philosophy of each company executive,
- implement a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard EN ISO 9001: 2008.
At HOMEOTECH we developed and constantly improve, according to the needs and market conditions, the Quality Policy which we believe to be the cornerstone of the Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2008.
We continuously address, monitor and periodically review quality objectives and targets.
The Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2008 expresses the management’s corporate philosophy on quality issues because we believe that quality is one of our key competitive advantages.
The above Quality Policy is known and applied by all the staff members of the company HOMEOTECH.